Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Zig zag top complete

Good Day and welcome to my blog!
This week's post is just a continuation of last week's post on the new start: a zigzag pattern.
I had to find new fabric as I was running out of my cream colored background fabric.  I did find a replacement: Kona Cream.  It matches in color but has a different "hand" and thread count.  So when you are really staring at the top, up close, you can see a difference, but not from a distance.  Good enough for me!

The top is approximately 75 inches square.


And a close up of the blue and white:


Next question:  Quilt it myself or send it to a long armer?

Linking up with Let's Bee Social, Midweek Makers, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

deeinnebraska@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!

Jayne said...

I love it! Black and white make for some amazing quilts!!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

One of the reasons I use many whites (or blues, greens, yellows, etc.) is precisely because I can never run out of a particular color. Besides, I love those subtle variations. It is what makes your zigzag just as intriguing close up as it is from a distance.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Fun quilt top. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails