Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday Quilt Block Sept. 18

Good Morning!  My busy work life leaves me little time to blog.  And a bad cold left me lethargic and sniffling all weekend.  So today i share with you a Jane Stickle block I made at the end of August:


This is F-1.  I appliqued the diamonds on.  And it really is a square 5 inch block!

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian


3 comments:

Laura said...

I admire the Dear Jane quilts, but know it is beyond my skills. Love the blue and white! Your quilt should be beautiful!

Brooke said...

great block!
hope you feel better soon!

thanks for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

marebear said...

This block is so fun! I would love to see it in a large project. Are you planning a quilt?

Related Posts with Thumbnails