Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday quilt block

It's Tuesday and time for an update on what I have been doing.
Wouldn't you know - more blocks in the style of Jane Stickle, in indigo and white.


(It's indigo, not black fabric.) This is A5 or Cathie's Campfire.  I've done so many of these blocks, more than once, that I even know their names without looking them up!

Edited to add: Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

    Pin It

2 comments:

Kitty | Night Quilter said...

This is a very pretty block! Looks like a fun construction, and the high contrast works really well. Lovely!

Chris said...

Your block looks lovely. I am making my second Jane Stickle quilt in brights. This block is the next one on top of the pile and will be bright pink.

Related Posts with Thumbnails