Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday quilt: Christmas/winter quilt

This quilt I have made quickly - a new start for this year.  It is for our our departing minister.


I started with a jelly roll of Hoffman fabrics, and some yardage to round out the jelly roll and add for borders.  The pattern is a free pattern (called Simply Strips) for jelly roll quilts, available on Craftsy.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have porjects to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful quilt Viridian and thanks for linking up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails