Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday quilt block Feb. 18

It's Tuesday morning again and time for a blog post.  Yes I do have a block to share.




This block is called Challenge, but it isn't too much of a challenge, I don't think. It's a place to feature a large print, as I did here with a reproduction of a saucy image.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts athttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails