Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Quilt block Feb. 25

I lost my little blog last week for 2 - 3 days!

 An error code from Blogger popped up as soon as I hit publish. I am not sure what happened but I hope it doesn't happen again. I missed my blog more than I thought! Plus I have the April A-Z challenge coming up.

Well it is time to share the newest block from my new project.  These little blocks in the style of Jane Stickle are addictive!


This is C-3, Rayelle's Fence.  Of the blocks I have, I am low on greens, so I made this one to balance out my selections.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl    Pin It

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a wonderful block and I am glad your blog is showing up again, that had to be scary! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Debby said...

I love quilts although I do not know how to do it. I collect some and inherited others.

I'm from the A-Z challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails