Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Quilt block Oct. 30

Luckily I am just out of range of Hurricane (now tropical storm) Sandy. My best wishes for the safety of others during this scary time.

Now it's time for a quilt block. This is L-4, St. George's Cross.


I really like the delicate print.  It is a relatively recent purchase, and I have already forgotten where I obtained this fabric!

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and with Quilt Story, as I do most weeks. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I am on Facebook too: just search for Viridian61. I post only when I have put up a blog post, and very little else.

Viridian


Pin It

3 comments:

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Very pretty!

Allison said...

interesting block pattern - I haven't seen this one before

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a neat block and that print is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Related Posts with Thumbnails