Wednesday, March 20, 2019

New Start, a top

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I got a book out of the library and I just had to try the pattern for the quilt on the cover.


In reproduction 30's fabrics.  I have a lot of those!!


Instead of 12 blocks I have made 6 blocks.  It comes out as a funny small size - maybe a baby quilt, maybe a doll quilt or wall hanging.  It is now 36 by 24 inches but I will add a white inner border and then a print outer border.  I like the way this looks but I have had enough of cutting 2 inch squares.

Linking up with Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-Marie,  Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails