Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday finished quilt Feb 20

I was very busy yesterday at my paying job so did not post my usual Tuesday quilt block or finish.  But I do have a finish! A jelly roll race quilt:


It is pieced from a Jelly roll of Hoffman Christmas/Winter fabrics with silver accents.  Another Hoffman holly fabric for the border.  I had fun doing this one!  True it is done in February but we can use it as a throw next Christmas.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Busy Hands quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

1 comment:

Brooke said...

cute quilt!
thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@aillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails