Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tuesday finish Dec. 4

Well the holidays are here and it's busy at chez Viridian!!!

I have not been able to continue on my Dear Jane blocks and triangles, or maybe my mojo is missing.  Instead I worked these past two weeks on a Bricks and Stepping stone project.  (Pattern by Bonnie Hunter)  I had a specific recipient in mind and a deadline.


And a close up, showing the variety of fabrics - reproductions, old stash, and batiks:


The dark batik border, fabric left over from another project, actually sets off the quilt quite well.  Simply machine quilted by me on my regular sewing machine, finishing at about 60 by 70 inches (I think).

The recipient loved this.  That made me happy!

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

Brooke said...

love your new project!
perfect for a wide variety of fabrics.

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on a well made gift. It's always a bonus when the recipient loves the quilt you've made!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails