Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday finish Nov. 17

Good morning out there in blog land!
I am continuing on with my work on Jane Stickle blocks, finishing at 4.5 inches.  I have done most of the blocks at the top of the quilt (row A) and I have also been dipping into row M, the bottom of the quilt, as pictured in the book published about this quilt.

Here is M-12 (Hopscotch).


Not too difficult and I could have used templates, but I used paper piecing.

Linking up with  Can I get a Whoop Whoop and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

  Pin It

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Kudos to you for tackling those tiny Jane blocks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails