Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A finish!

Hello!
 It's been a fairly active summer so far but I have had time to do some quilting:
Still working on my Log cabin quilt blocks, as described previously;
Still hand quilting my double wedding ring quilt;
And finally finished a quilt based on the bricks and stepping stones pattern, a little modified.  Using up some 30's reproduction fabrics I had previously cut into strips.


It is machine quilted (not very evenly - my stitch length kept varying - operator error or the poly batting?) and has a green binding, applied completely by machine.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River as I do most weeks I have projects to share. Follow the link to pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian Pin It

2 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Viridian,
What a lovely stepping stone/bricks quilt. I love the 30s reproduction fabric choices you made. It's great to have a finish in the midst of those others projects, isn't it?! ~smile~
Roseanne

Miaismine said...

Oh my! Your quilt is so beautiful! I've seen a similar pattern and am still amazed at how lovely it always finishes! Your fabric choices are perfect and I like how that green binding frames it so nicely! Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails