Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tuesday Quilt: Almost finished

Here is a small quilt, mostly quilted and bound. I am still doing some detail quilting (by machine) in the center of each of the blocks.


These blocks are partly from an exchange of Jane Stickle blocks, exchanged with ladies on a list serv, from some years ago.  I added to these blocks with more 4.5 inch Dear Jane blocks and other classic designs.  It was about time to get this done and off my UFO list.  Almost there!

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

viridian
  Pin It

1 comment:

Julie said...

I like the colours that have used! Bright and fresh. I like your big boarder too, it works well. I look forward to seeing the quilting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails