Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Quilt block Nov. 24

Catching up after two weeks.... I had to order fabric for the first star below!

On Barbara Brackman's blog she recently described "early roller print clouds and storms".  Here is block number 1:


And last week, she described and showed examples of "corals and seaweed" prints.  My star is below.


This is an older Jinny Beyer print, and looks ferny or seaweedy to me.  As does the background fabric.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

viridian

  Pin It

4 comments:

Debra said...

Great blocks! I used the same print in my Storms and Clouds block. And I just posted my blocks as well. Love seeing what other quilters are doing with these weekly blocks.

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

dropped by to say "hi" from Linky Tuesday, your fabric choices really meet the design brief, love the seaweed look - Chris @madebyChrissieD :D

Sharon - IN said...

Nice blocks! I'm here from Linky Tuesday.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great blocks and Jinny Beyer prints never get old :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails