Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday quilt block March 18

A busy day today for me at work!
Here is the block for today:


This is D-1, Alison's Guiding Light, of the Jane Stickle quilt.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

     Pin It

3 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I think the pieces get smaller and smaller in your blocks, how neat. Thanks for sharing! Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Jolanda said...

Very nice blocks, I love your fabrics. I added you on my reades list on my Liberty Jane blog.

Dee said...

This is so amazingly precise! Love the soft color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails