Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Quilt block June 4

And it's time to get back into the quilt and sewing studio, because these two are the last of the blocks I have done and scanned! Here are two more blocks that finish at 3 inches, for my Miniature Madness quilt.

 
The basket on the left is made of fabric that feels thin.  I may redo the block.  On the right is one of the stars from the center of the Jane Stickle quilt, done in feedsack fabric.
 
I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I also hope to join Work in Progress Wednesday - if I remember to hook up!

I am on Facebook too: just search for Viridian61.

Viridian

Pin It

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful little blocks as usual! If the basket fabric feels thin I would probably redo it also.

Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Cheryl in Friendsville said...

My goodness, your tiny little blocks are lovely. I thought my log cabin blocks (which are 5") were small - then I see yours are only 3"! Wow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails