Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fragments May 11

It's Friday again, a perfectly beautiful sunny day in May.
Join Mrs. 4444 for more Friday Fragments.
Mommy's Idea

*******
This was supposed to be my week of vacation - relaxation before summer work and teaching an on-line course begins.  In reality it was only two days, as various errands, meetings, and obligations crept up on me.

*******
#1 Son was confirmed on Sunday, and that was a special day.

*******
My contribution to our culture:  I discovered a better way to shave my armpits.  Instead of dragging the razor in an upwards motion, or in a downwards motion, I slid the razor sideways, resulting in a much closer shave and smooth armpits.  Oh yes, a new razor helps too.  Have I discovered something new or did you all know about this already???

*******
I'm on the road next week - heading to New England for work-related stuff.  I'll be able to visit my parents also.  However I will not be able to fragment on Friday.  See you in two weeks.

*******
this week's stamp from a Postcrosser:


Isn't this incredible?  It is from Thailand.  I think I am going to feature it this week in Sunday Stamps on my other blog, Viridianpostcard.blogspot.com.
Viridian
Pin It

6 comments:

Wayne W Smith said...

Wishing you safe travels.

Unknown said...

I will try that arm pit thingie. I am a hairy beast. I shave, pluck, tweeze, and otherwise annihilate lots of body hair.

Skoots1moM said...

that is a BEAUTIFUL stamp...
i have to shave in ALL directions in order to get mine smooth...guess my hair grows in circles, hahahah!

Skoots1moM said...

that is a BEAUTIFUL stamp...
i have to shave in ALL directions in order to get mine smooth...guess my hair grows in circles, hahahah!

Skoots1moM said...

that is a BEAUTIFUL stamp...
i have to shave in ALL directions in order to get mine smooth...guess my hair grows in circles, hahahah!

Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehe - I wonder why Wayne W Smith didn't comment on your arm pit shaving experience.

I've tried every direction but loose - - - letting it grow long is less work.

But, who would do that!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails