Friday, September 23, 2011

G-8: Indianapolis


In pink, for my daughter's quilt.  I paper-pieced the long center sections.  I appliqued the pie-slices.  A little uneven, but I'll take it.
This will not be in the center, as in the original quilt.  I have already picked another block, but done in the green from Brenda' fabric line, for the center.

I am still moving ahead on my two main projects, my Jane quilts and Nearly Insane.  I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel on my Christmas Jane quilt.  It's to the point where I must think about which colors I plan to use for the remaining blocks, if I want to have the Trip around the world setting as in the original quilt.  That is, a certain number of pink or brown blocks, red blocks, etc.  Until now I have been picking whatever repro fabric speaks to me, concentrating on reds and greens, but some of the other colors too.
viridian

2 comments:

Susan said...

Working on Dear Jane and Nearly Insane at the same time is trying I am sure.... A good way to grow as a quilter....

Your blocks are looking great.

Bobbie said...

You do good work! Love your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails