Thursday, January 6, 2011

Announcing a new meme: Sunday stamps!
Do you love stamps as much as I do? Do you consider them little works of art in themselves? Are you a stamp collector, or do you accumulate large number of stamps in candy boxes or cigar boxes (like me)?

I welcome you to join Sunday Stamps where you can show off your collection. Write a post, publish it, and then link into my blog. We’ll be starting January 9 on my other blog, http://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/. It will be a great way to get over the January blues.

I will be using Linky tools. I plan to open the linky party late Saturday night or early Sunday morning (USA Eastern time) and close it Sunday at midnight.

I look forward to seeing your posts. If you have any trouble posting your link, please email me at viridian61 –at- yahoo.com.




1 comment:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Hubby and I collect stamps. He cleans them off for me - you know, soak them in water, etc? And I place them in my stamp album.

We just started this spring, I think it was. Gee.... hmmm.. maybe it was last year? LOL

Anyhow, I'm writing to congratulate you on your 21 lbs!!!!

WAAAAAY to go, my friend!!!!

Rosa

Related Posts with Thumbnails