Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Feb. 14 Tuesday Project

And this is a project in progress, and will be for some time.
And appropriate for today, now that I think about it!
A double wedding ring quilt top:


Pieces on my floor - I don't have a design wall.  A close-up:


This is an old old UFO from the 1990's (!!)  I am using templates and instructions from Shar Jorgeson, available at that time. The instructions say to NOT sew into the connecting fabric corners until the very end, so I have not.   I am also using reproduction fabric available from the 1990's.  As for future quilting, I think I will have it machine basted, and hand quilt it.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River as I do most weeks I have projects to share. Follow the link to pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails