Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday Quilt Block June 23

It's mid summer and the weather is beautiful!
I am running a little late today because I needed to make some stars in a time warp blocks. The fabric Barbara Brackman described last week was chintz with blotch grounds - chintz with dark grounds.
Deep in my stash lurked this first fabric - dark and with registration 'haloes'.


Small scale too, so that you can see some of the pattern in a 6 inch block.
I am less happy with the next block.


I am not happy with the background fabric - not happy at all.  But it's too late to change it now.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

viridian

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails