Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Quilt Block August 19

It's a sunny Summer day! And this mom is happy because the children start school tomorrow!

Let me share a quilt block, this one more complicated than last week's.


This Jane block is called Cabin Fever, and is A-9.  Careful paper piecing is needed for the center to look its best.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

PS:  I was featured in this week's Quilt Story post!  I am so excited!  See my blog entry for Aug. 12.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

4 comments:

Lara B. said...

You did a beautiful job with the cabin fever block - it looks perfect and I love the fabrics!

Mari said...

Wow,it looks terrific. Such tiny pieces! This will be a great quilt.

Vicki in MN said...

It's going to be such a fun quilt! I recognize last weeks purple fabric-it's in my stash too!

Jennie said...

Beautiful job! So neat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails