Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Quilt Block July 1

July! summer is really here!

It's Tuesday and time for another quilt block.


This one is called Magic Block, I believe. (A Jane Stickle block). I really like how it turned out.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

Pin It

7 comments:

Accroquilt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Accroquilt said...

Hi! do you have a lot of Dear Jane blocks done? Thanks for visiting my blog to day. Now following you.

PaintedThread said...

What a cute little block.

Cathy said...

Very pretty Jane block. Any progress, even slow progress, is better than nothing (which is what's been going on with my Jane). Great job!

Quilting Nonnie said...

That is a pretty block. When I saw your thumbnail on Linky Tuesday, I just had to click on it. That fabric is very cute too.

Anonymous said...

Hi,a very pretty block!
Thank You for sharing!

msstitcher1214@gmail.com

Anonymous :) said...

Hey buddy, I am Brazilian, wanted to ask you to visit my blogger, it is new, but soon have many nice things, make me a visit, and learn all about the architecture, the way she is, in a legal way and unique , I thank you, hugs
http://arquitetureislife.blogspot.com.br/

Related Posts with Thumbnails