Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tuesday triangle June 5

Good day and welcome to a Tuesday, rather dark and rain coming in my part of the American Midwest.  Time to share a triangle from the Dear Jane project I have ongoing.


This  a triangle from the left side of the quilt as it is usually pictured, 10th down from the top.  It is called Megan's Cathedral and, wouldn't you know, I was working on it the weekend of the royal wedding!
I paper pieced this, and it was a little fussy, but do-able.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

1 comment:

Brooke said...

neat block!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails