Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday Triangle June 22

Happy summer, and the long days of June! And welcome to my blog.
I document here my quilting progress, mostly on Dear Jane blocks and triangles.  Sometimes a few other projects.  Right now I am documenting past work as my quilting stuff is packed in (unlabeled) boxes.  Recall that we had a minor flood in the finished basement, meaning new drywall, new paint, and new carpet.  This weekend we hope to have many things back in place.

Anyhow here is my Friday triangle:


I forget the name of this one!  Paper-pieced, which is doable if you cut your diamonds and background fabric over-large for safety, and trim back as you sew it down.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Can I get a Whoop Whoop.  Possibly also Oh Scrap on Sunday (if I remember to link!).

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
   Pin It

3 comments:

Zenia Rene said...

Oh I like that block! I've become quite fond of paper piecing. That reproduction would take me 10 years! Good providence w/it. Happy Weekend!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful block!

PaulaB quilts said...

This triangle is really dramatic in black and white. Can't wait to see them put together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails