Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday triangle June 1

Good day!
It's Friday and time to share some quilty content.
I went shopping in a town near me know for its antique stores and for a great fabric store.  i found some more indigo blue fabric for my on-going project in blue and white.  I washed that fabric up quickly and got to work.  Here is BR 6:

This is on the bottom row of the Jane Stickle quilt, as it is depicted in the book.  It is also known as Frank's Rickrack.  Enthusiasts may note that I simplified the top section a bit for easier piecing.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.  Possibly also Oh Scrap on Sunday (if I remember to link!).

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

1 comment:

dq said...

I love Dear Jane. It will be wonderful in that color of blue. My top is done awaiting quilting some time this year. I quilt all of my quilts, so it takes me awhile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails