Thursday, December 19, 2019

Zig zag quilts are ready for gifting

Good day and welcome to my blog.
Quilts I started this summer are done done and ready for gifting!  And in time too.

I worked with a pattern from this book:


And made two zig zag quilts one in blue, and one in red.
The blue quilt:


With thin blue binding.  And a peek of the back:


And now the red quilt:

And a peek of the back:


Both are quilted by a local longarmer in the pattern "Baptist Clams".  Both are being gifted this weekend to family members, who I hope will love them.

Linking up with Midweek Makers, Put your foot down at For the love of geese, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Alycia Quilts, Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

7 comments:

For the love of geese said...

Two color quilts are my favorite. Your family members will love them. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are beautiful!! I think the quilting was perfect for them and let the zig xags shine!!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Viridian! What lovely zigzag quilt finishes. They are happy looking and I know the recipients will just love them. That Baptist Clams quilting pattern is one of my absolute favorites. Happy Holidays to you and your family. ~smile~ Roseanne

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Love the red version, so pretty!

Susan said...

Congrats on two great finishes!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What lucky family members you have. They are sure to LOVE their quilts!!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I love two color quilts. Yours are lovely. Thanks for sharing them with Oh Scrap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails