Thursday, October 24, 2019

Idaho Square Dance continues

Hello and welcome, to an update on my new start.
My last post was about starting Idaho Square Dance blocks, from Bonnie Hunter's book.  I have now made some blocks, and set them out on point, on our dark carpet:


I am trying to gauge the effect of dark navy blue blocks in between the pieced blocks.  I think it will make the white bits sparkle.  The blocks finish at 7 inches so I have a ways to go!
And a close up:


But I must end my blog entry, as I have a bad cold and I am wearing out.

Linking up with Midweek Makers, Put your foot down at For the love of geese, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Nina-MarieFinished or Not at Alycia Quilts, Oh Scrap at Quilting is more Fun than Housework.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

For the love of geese said...

I love these blocks and think and a navy blue block would look great. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I love the dark in the center - and I really like them paid out on dark carpet! Yay you fro getting so many made. Hope you feel better soon!

Susan said...

The navy should look awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails