Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tuesday quilt block May 22

Good day to you, and welcome to my blog of quilty things.
I am continuing on my Jane Stickle project in indigo and white.  I check out every fabric store I can, and on-line too, for more indigo and white fabrics with that look of circa 1900 about them.  I am getting to know the reproduction fabric lines!
I manage  2-3 blocks or triangles a week now.  But soon I will have company, a graduation party, and birthday parties to plan for.   For now, I will share a block with you.


This is M-11 also known at Rickshaw, for what reason I don't know.  Carefully paper pieced, with each fabric piece cut oversized, sewn down and flipped, then trimmed.

Please see dearjane.com for more explanation of the 1863 quilt I am slowly reproducing in blue and white.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

An indigo and white dear jane will be beautiful. I know those blocks are really tiny. Have fun with them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails